Saturday, June 8, 2013

Crypt of Morgrath [Crypts & Things adventure]


"Hi, I'm a random sorcerer who doesn't
necessarily appear in this adventure."
I haven't talked much about Crypts & Things on the blog (or at all, actually). It's a groovy sword & sorcery rpg written by Newt Newport and based on Swords & Wizardry. I dig the reworked classes and the magic system, and the last-days-of-Earth setting really thrills me.

I haven't had a chance to play it yet, but I wrote a starting adventure for it that I plan on using with my group. It just so happens that I'm trying to teach myself Indesign (it's significantly different from PagePlus), so I took the opportunity to put the adventure together in a nice little PDF. I thought I'd share.

The Crypt of Morgrath uses the map I posted a while ago here. It's statted out for Crypts & Things, but it shouldn't be to hard to adapt to your favorite OSR game. At some point I'm likely to readapt it to Lamentations of the Flame Princess.

DOWNLOAD IT HERE, YO!


1 comment:

  1. This is a great little adventure, good work. I like the details, the idea of using the fallen wizard returned as a ghoul is very nice.

    ReplyDelete